These were a couple of questions posed by the children of St Mary’s and St Peter’s in Marlborough when Fiona Robinson of the
“There is a misunderstanding that people against the road closure are against the Jazz Festival. That is certainly not true, definitely not true of me and many other people, and my question is "Surely the Jazz committee and this council should be able to find a way of keeping a
For the past ten years, Japanese boys from the Tokai High School in Nagoya have been coming to the Marlborough College Summer School on a scheme organised by Learning Journeys, a study abroad consultancy.
They used to stay in College accommodation, but for the last three years, they have enjoyed
Now for some good news on NHS finances: it was in October last year that Wiltshire Clinical Commissioning Group found it was slipping into the red and would not make the required end of year surplus of one per cent of its budget.
Nature at Work was awarded the European Federation of Interior Greenery Silver Leaf Award for its interior landscaping work for the new HQ of a global
The St John’s Academy pupils received their Gold, Silver and Bronze awards from principal Nicky Edmondson.
The building looks much the same as it did in the 1870s - though it has been expanded and, of course, modernised. But what goes on inside Lockeridge School and the lives of its pupils
Jon Horsley, owner of Cadley Garage, has pledged to plant one tree for every vehicle serviced by his company,
Ian Wilkie pleaded not guilty to one count of actual bodily harm and two of assault by beating when he appeared before Swindon Crown Court.
The main treasure in the current exhibition at the Wiltshire Museum in Devizes - Wiltshire's Story in 100 Objects - is the featured Lacock Cup. And it truly is the most amazing object - glorious workmanship from the distant past.
- Pewsey launches Safe Places scheme
- The last spin for Wilton Windmill, as volunteers prepare for sails to come down
- Friends of Savernake Hospital and the Community provide £5,500 grant to Arts Together
- Wiltshire Council stop use of volunteering Spice Time Credits at leisure centres - putting the scheme in jeopardy
- MARLBOROUGH PEOPLE TODAY: God, physics…and cake
- Sheep versus see-saws: will Marlborough get an expensive referendum to decide?
- Wiltshire Council reveal the deal behind proposed housing on public amenity land off Rabley Wood View
- Chief Officer of Wiltshire Clinical Commissioning Group steps down
- Police and council 'keeping an eye on travellers'
- Marlborough Brownies need adult volunteers if they are to carry on
- Going the extra mile for the Brain Tumour Charity, 4MI help outgoing Mayor Cllr Margaret Rose raise funds for her charity
- The other white horse: Wiltshire landmark completes its renaissance after game changing philanthropy
- Marlborough's new primary school gets planning go-ahead at last - with traffic and ecology provisos
- First hint of Summer heralds the start of this year’s Marlborough in Bloom campaign
- Healthwatch Wiltshire want to hear first hand how patients are discharged from hospital
- Fallen tree on A4/London Road causes traffic gridlock in Marlborough
- Lord Cardigan cleared of public order offences
- £2.7m each year wasted in Wiltshire on unused repeat prescriptions
- Marlborough's new Town Mayor sets out his stall - aiming for an improved High Street for shops and shoppers
- Marlborough News journalist to give PR tips to business leaders
- Sarah moves to Withy King's property team
- Marking two hundred years since Mildenhall's famous church had its amazing Gothick 'make over'
- Brewin Dolphin’s word to LitFest is good for three years
- Jockey who ran illegal immigration scheme faces jail
- Police appeal for witnesses after cyclist and biker collide
- Woman avoids jail after defrauding military charity
- Marlborough Youth Barbarians U12s win league title
- Marlborough Ladies win League Cup
- It looks like 'Very last orders' for The French Horn pub in Pewsey
- Living on the Kennet & Avon Canal - a slippery slope to eviction?
- Claire Perry MP opens the new Wetland Area at Stonebridge Meadow - in kingcup sunshine
- Mayor Margaret Rose's cheque for the Brain Tumour Charity beats her own target
- Police appeal after ten pregnant cows poisoned near Great Bedwyn
- Marlborough's April weather: this was a Spring month that did not spring!
- As it says on the TV commercial - these Waitrose free-range eggs come from a Marlborough farm
- Horse drawn hearse for funeral of much loved and respected Tedworth huntsman Ted Burton
- Now published: Manton Estate's appeal papers for housing on amenity land off Rabley Wood View
- Ordinary shoes with extraordinary stories at the heart of St Mary's Church art exhibition
- Marlborough to get a referendum… and it’s not about the EU
- EU Referendum: Marlborough area Tories' debate on Europe reveals a firmly Brexit audience - with a few still undecided
- Andrew brings 10 years’ experience to commercial property market
- St Peter's and St Mary's schools to amalgamate in September - with one head teacher
- Merchant's House Trust celebrates a quarter of a century of renovation - and pays the rent
- From tartlets to catwalk via a handmade motorbike: the Design Show at St John's Academy takes on the professionals
- What lies behind the National Trust's extensive applications for entertainment, food and drink sales at Avebury?
- Marlborough International Jazz Festival 2016 gets a new lead sponsor: Kerridge Commercial Systems of Hungerford
- Rescue drama as canal boat sinks
- Junior doctors' first ever full walkout is over contract dispute : GWH picket says patient safety is being maintained
- Marlborough man denies abusing five-year-old girl
- Ruby Squares: Marlborough area embroiderers' mark their 40th anniversary with an exhibition