The six metre long (20 ft) dragon, made with the assistance of parents Laura Bone and Sara Clemence, formed the centre point of an
The Hatt Health and Movement clinic had been based above Unit 14 in Hughenden Yard, with an entrance from Hyde Lane car park.
The new shop opened today (Monday) at 121-122 High Street – formerly home to the East fashion chain – bringing what the company promised would be a chic New York loft
Rod was inspired to organize fundraising after seeing a defibrillator saving a man’s life in Marlborough Leisure Centre Gym.
Jon Stock was there but so was 'J.S.Monroe' - that is the pseudonym he has chosen to write Find Me under - to mark his switch from
St Francis Headmaster David Sibson made a very special presentation this week to Year 6 pupil Phoebe Cox. Phoebe accepted a cheque for £802 on behalf of The John Radcliffe Children’s hospital in Oxford, in memory of her brother Bobby who died in July 2014, age five.
Friday (February 10) was the day the Health Secretary, Jeremy Hunt, rounded off a week of terrible NHS headlines, a series of revelatory reports on BBC TV News and on other media, with an interview by the BBC's health editor Hugh Pym.
Members of the steering group responsible for drawing up the Marlborough Area's Neighbourhood Plan are reminding residents of Marlborough, Mildenhall, Preshute and Savernake parishes that Friday (February 17) is the last day for submission of the housing survey.
Members of Marlborough's Climate Coalition braved the elements earlier this morning (Saturday 11 February) to 'Show The Love', an annual celebration of 'all that we love but could lose to climate change'.
A group of around thirty committed Martlborough area residents turned out as part of the nation-wide 'Show The
A 'Makerspace' is: “a place in which people with shared interests, especially in computing or technology, can gather to work on projects while sharing ideas, equipment, and knowledge.” (Oxford English Dictionary).
And thanks to an initiative by the Marlborough Area Development Trust (MADT), Marlborough will have its own
- Road Closure: C73 (West Woods through East Kennet) to shut for two days
- "Sign? Wot sign?" - HGVs still using Kingsbury Street as a cut through
- First a chilli supper and a quiz - then join the thousands for a fundraising marathon for a breast cancer charity
- Shepherd turned business coach talks at baa-reakfast
- The Brexit debates: Claire Perry votes for a Labour amendment & decries jihadi-like supporters of a hard Brexit
- Major find in the Vale of Pewsey : metal detectors' Roman hoard gives up rare evidence about ancient plant life
- Marlborough marks Fairtrade Fortnight 2017 with a visit from a Kenyan tea farmer
- Police appeal for information following Tesco ram raid
- Sparks fly as repair work starts on Crofton’s boiler
- Former fireman who pushed cocaine spared jail
- Review: Remember, remember? Fame is a trip down memory lane for parents
- No jail for cocaine dealer who allowed cannabis factory at his home
- Lockeridge traffic carnage - two accidents in the same night adjacent to Kennet Valley Primary School
- Marlborough to get a town museum
- Brexit debate: Claire Perry's confidence in PM, doubts about Referendum campaign & plea for full information on final deal
- Festival favourites Dreadzone to play Marlborough gig
- January - cold, pretty grey and gloomy but now behind us
- Tackling mental health head on: first book by Marlborough children's author
- Blow to Wiltshire Council's social care record as residential home found 'inadequate'
- Businesswoman spared jail after forging documents
- White Horse Bookshop’s Open Art Exhibition to become an annual event
- Marlborough St Mary's takes another step towards completion with a 'Topping Out' ceremony
- Swindon press headline: "Housing developers to help fund social projects" - that's how Section 106 should work
- Rehearsals for the Marlborough Community Passion Play start as cast welcome their professional lead actor
- 80s classic Fame comes to the stage at St John’s
- Brownies become official water quality testers on the River Kennet
- NHS and the 'winter crisis' in our hospitals - beds, beds and beds - and, of course, funding
- Area Board discusses poverty in the Marlborough area - and what to do about it
- Avebury Rocks to return as a two-day festival
- Some Wiltshire Council fees and charges to get way above inflation increases for 2017-2018
- HSBC to close its Marlborough branch during 2017
- Area Board approval for four youth grants - from scouting for Tanzania to help for student anxiety
- Wiltshire Council proposes council tax rise of 4.99 per cent for 2017-2018
- Woman killed beside A4 near Savernake Hospital in June: two men charged with causing death by dangerous driving
- Could Marlborough’s hot property market be about to cool slightly?
- Mayor pays tribute to carers at launch of £25,000 appeal
- Go ahead for GWH stem cell service as it gains new international accreditation
- Merged Marlborough Medical Practice & Pewsey Surgery gets a new name - and Dr Hanson retires
- Marlborough’s hidden poverty problem to be discussed by Area Board
- 'Please don’t recycle your survey!' - call for residents to complete and return important Housing Survey
- Fears for Marlborough's friends in Gunjur as crisis in The Gambia nears its climax
- “We are in uncharted waters” states Cllr Andy Ross as Wiltshire Council cuts force a significant rise in Town Council precept
- Police hunt man in connection with assault
- Will Marlborough schools lose out despite government's new funding formula?
- Burglars broke into house while elderly occupant was in bed
- Marlborough's loss of affordable housing money was just the edge of a multi-million pound hole in housing policy
- A plea from Wiltshire's GPs: If you cannot keep an appointment at your local surgery or medical practice - please let them know
- Loos news: council feeling flush after tapping into funding stream
- People of Marlborough ‘should have a say over future of St Peter’s School’
- Police appeal for witnesses after Aldbourne burglary