The C73 - running through East Kennet between the Lockeridge-Alton Barnes road and the A4 at West Kennet will be shut for two days starting Monday 27 February between 07:00 and 18:00, to enable 'carriageway reconstruction work, surface dressing, road markings and associated works'.
If you are looking for a healthy way to raise money for an important breast cancer charity you can add your name to the 450,000 people who have accepted Walk the Walk's fundraising challenges since it was launched in 1996 - joining bra-ve events as famous as their marathon The MoonWalk
Shepherd, entrepreneur and author Chris Farnsworth will offer his thoughts from a ewe-nique perspective at Marlborough Chamber of Commerce business breakfast next Wednesday, February 15.
On Tuesday evening (February 7) Claire Perry MP voted against the government in one of the votes on the Opposition's amendments to the 'Brexit Bill'. She was joined by two other recent former Tory ministers - Anna Soubry and Bob Neill - and by Ken Clarke.
Marlborough is hosting a special guest from Kenya on Saturday, March 4 to celebrate Fairtrade Fortnight (27 February-13 March) and to hear a producer’s perspective on the difference Fairtrade makes around the world.
Patrick Kaberia Muthaura from the Michimikuru Tea Company, Kenya, will be attending a Town Hall reception. He
The coal-fired boiler generates the steam the powers the world’s oldest working beam engines, which pump water from Crofton Water up to the canal’s highest level – the section between Crofton and Burbage,
Mick Rae, Rob Abbott and their friend Dave were detecting in a field in the Vale of Pewsey in October 2014 when they came across a hoard of eight metal vessels - including a cauldron and four small pans from weighing scales.
The raid happened in the early hours of Saturday morning (February 4).
Benjamin Collins was found with thousands of pounds worth of the hard drug as well a vast amount of cannabis when police raided his home.
- Review: Remember, remember? Fame is a trip down memory lane for parents
- No jail for cocaine dealer who allowed cannabis factory at his home
- Lockeridge traffic carnage - two accidents in the same night adjacent to Kennet Valley Primary School
- Marlborough to get a town museum
- Brexit debate: Claire Perry's confidence in PM, doubts about Referendum campaign & plea for full information on final deal
- Festival favourites Dreadzone to play Marlborough gig
- January - cold, pretty grey and gloomy but now behind us
- Tackling mental health head on: first book by Marlborough children's author
- Blow to Wiltshire Council's social care record as residential home found 'inadequate'
- Businesswoman spared jail after forging documents
- White Horse Bookshop’s Open Art Exhibition to become an annual event
- Marlborough St Mary's takes another step towards completion with a 'Topping Out' ceremony
- Swindon press headline: "Housing developers to help fund social projects" - that's how Section 106 should work
- Rehearsals for the Marlborough Community Passion Play start as cast welcome their professional lead actor
- 80s classic Fame comes to the stage at St John’s
- Brownies become official water quality testers on the River Kennet
- NHS and the 'winter crisis' in our hospitals - beds, beds and beds - and, of course, funding
- Area Board discusses poverty in the Marlborough area - and what to do about it
- Avebury Rocks to return as a two-day festival
- Some Wiltshire Council fees and charges to get way above inflation increases for 2017-2018
- HSBC to close its Marlborough branch during 2017
- Area Board approval for four youth grants - from scouting for Tanzania to help for student anxiety
- Wiltshire Council proposes council tax rise of 4.99 per cent for 2017-2018
- Woman killed beside A4 near Savernake Hospital in June: two men charged with causing death by dangerous driving
- Could Marlborough’s hot property market be about to cool slightly?
- Mayor pays tribute to carers at launch of £25,000 appeal
- Go ahead for GWH stem cell service as it gains new international accreditation
- Merged Marlborough Medical Practice & Pewsey Surgery gets a new name - and Dr Hanson retires
- Marlborough’s hidden poverty problem to be discussed by Area Board
- 'Please don’t recycle your survey!' - call for residents to complete and return important Housing Survey
- Fears for Marlborough's friends in Gunjur as crisis in The Gambia nears its climax
- “We are in uncharted waters” states Cllr Andy Ross as Wiltshire Council cuts force a significant rise in Town Council precept
- Police hunt man in connection with assault
- Will Marlborough schools lose out despite government's new funding formula?
- Burglars broke into house while elderly occupant was in bed
- Marlborough's loss of affordable housing money was just the edge of a multi-million pound hole in housing policy
- A plea from Wiltshire's GPs: If you cannot keep an appointment at your local surgery or medical practice - please let them know
- Loos news: council feeling flush after tapping into funding stream
- People of Marlborough ‘should have a say over future of St Peter’s School’
- Police appeal for witnesses after Aldbourne burglary
- Bike shop Bertie Maffoons closes doors
- NHS' hospital crisis: Wiltshire's clinical commissioners warn people to think twice before attending A&E
- Master of Marlborough College, Jonathan Leigh announces retirement date
- Five goals in second half see Marlborough Ladies fall to top-of-table Swindon team
- Good news and bad for motorists as The Parade is resurfaced
- 20mph zone in Marlborough ‘would reduce pollution and accidents’
- Christmas Carol Concert in the Marlborough College Chapel raises more than £5,000 for ‘Hope and Home for Children’
- College’s new boarding house gets a thumbs up from councillors
- Councillors condemn waiving of Granham Hill development fee
- Residents urged to be vigilant following suspicious incident at Lockeridge