The Hatt Health and Movement clinic had been based above Unit 14 in Hughenden Yard, with an entrance from Hyde Lane car park.
The new shop opened today (Monday) at 121-122 High Street – formerly home to the East fashion chain – bringing what the company promised would be a chic New York loft
Shepherd, entrepreneur and author Chris Farnsworth will offer his thoughts from a ewe-nique perspective at Marlborough Chamber of Commerce business breakfast next Wednesday, February 15.
The business, owned and run by Sean Wratten, opened in Hughenden Yard in 2001, and moved to larger premises at Marlborough Business Park in 2012.
Chris, who lives in Marlborough, will be responsible for financial management of the company’s construction projects, putting together bids for new projects and negotiating contract terms while continuing the development of Wantage-based Stepnell’s business
Lawyers at the Marlborough and Swindon offices of Royds Withy King have raised £6,625 for Prospect Hospice through the annual Make a Will Month campaign.
Royds Withy King waived its usual fees for making and updating people’s Wills in exchange for a charitable donation to the hospice.
“We were delighted
- Safari specialist J&C Voyageurs joins Pewsey-based Exceptional Travel
- Marlborough web agency harvests awards in Cambridgeshire competition
- Networking lunch will celebrate Marlborough’s status as a Fairtrade Town
- HR expert gives advice on caring for employees who are carers
- Charity founder gives Marlborough bosses a lesson in ethics
- Business leaders to get a lesson in ethics
- Creative hub opens in Marlborough
- Burbage firm sponsors air ambulance mascot - now he needs a name
- Striking deals - and golf balls - at networking event
- Kennet Community Energy's new solar installation