Barbury International Horse Trials, now in its twenty-first year, has launched a new business club, designed to make the event appealing to small and medium-sized businesses in Wiltshire and along the M4 corridor. The 2017 trials run from Thursday, July 6 to Sunday, July 9.
The store will be the brand’s 76th in the UK, and its second launch of 2017. It will be opening in the Grade II listed building vacated by independent home decor trader Charlotte Quest last Spring.
Networkers learned about the initiative from Adrian King of Marlborough accountancy firm Bew & Co at Wednesday’s meeting of Marlborough Chamber of Commerce.
Making Tax Digital is a key part of the government’s plans to make it easier for individuals and businesses to get their tax right and keep on
The body artist – whose identity remains a secret until the business opens – will be based at Old Hughenden Yard in the centre of Marlborough.
The Hatt Health and Movement clinic had been based above Unit 14 in Hughenden Yard, with an entrance from Hyde Lane car park.
- Cosmetics store Bobbi Brown opens in Marlborough High Street
- Shepherd turned business coach talks at baa-reakfast
- Bike shop Bertie Maffoons closes doors
- Civil engineering firm appoints Marlborough man to top job
- Royds Withy King raises over £6.5k for Prospect Hospice
- Safari specialist J&C Voyageurs joins Pewsey-based Exceptional Travel
- Marlborough web agency harvests awards in Cambridgeshire competition
- Networking lunch will celebrate Marlborough’s status as a Fairtrade Town
- HR expert gives advice on caring for employees who are carers
- Charity founder gives Marlborough bosses a lesson in ethics