Google – More Than a Search Engine is the second in a series of three informal courses led by social media entrepreneur Marcus Lilley, whose Marlborough-based firm, FutrSocial, helps people across the
Dave Barry, Adrian Sprinks and Dom Keel aim to raise £2,000 for Cancer Research UK, which HSBC will double.
Former tank regiment captain Edward Hall, who manages the Marlborough branch of Smiths Gore, joined four former comrades – the self-styled Five fat Cavalry
The trials will be conducted by three London barristers, including a senior treasury counsel who will play the part of the judge.
The potential dangers associated with cycling close to lorries will be under the spotlight as Marlborough-based Hills Quarry Products introduces the Mineral Products Association’s national Cycle Safe campaign at a cycling event in Swindon.
The company will have its vehicles on show at the Big Bike Week Show at Wharf
In Twitter – More Than Words, social media expert Marcus Lilley, of FutrSocial, showed delegates how to get more from the micro-blogging site.
- Business coach helps manufacturer's sales to soar
- Exhibition captures ordinary people Working Beautifully
- Social Seminars will help businesses get to grips with social media
- Chamber raises cash for highway heroes
- A poignant baby picture provides photographer Pete Davies with another accolade
- Marlborough’s new Mobility Store is given its official launch as an exciting centre of excellence
- Cooking oil recycling doubles in three months
- Ducklings toy shop launches Easter Egg hunt for Marlborough’s High Street
- Castle&Ball head chef wins £1,000 prize in national competition to create a new summer dish
- Fashion chain Spirit goes into administration