Networkers learned about the initiative from Adrian King of Marlborough accountancy firm Bew & Co at Wednesday’s meeting of Marlborough Chamber of Commerce.
Making Tax Digital is a key part of the government’s plans to make it easier for individuals and businesses to get their tax right and keep on
The body artist – whose identity remains a secret until the business opens – will be based at Old Hughenden Yard in the centre of Marlborough.
The Hatt Health and Movement clinic had been based above Unit 14 in Hughenden Yard, with an entrance from Hyde Lane car park.
The new shop opened today (Monday) at 121-122 High Street – formerly home to the East fashion chain – bringing what the company promised would be a chic New York loft
Shepherd, entrepreneur and author Chris Farnsworth will offer his thoughts from a ewe-nique perspective at Marlborough Chamber of Commerce business breakfast next Wednesday, February 15.
- Bike shop Bertie Maffoons closes doors
- Civil engineering firm appoints Marlborough man to top job
- Royds Withy King raises over £6.5k for Prospect Hospice
- Safari specialist J&C Voyageurs joins Pewsey-based Exceptional Travel
- Marlborough web agency harvests awards in Cambridgeshire competition
- Networking lunch will celebrate Marlborough’s status as a Fairtrade Town
- HR expert gives advice on caring for employees who are carers
- Charity founder gives Marlborough bosses a lesson in ethics
- Business leaders to get a lesson in ethics
- Creative hub opens in Marlborough