Instead, members of the public can log on to the firm’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/HillsGroup to decide which charities get an extra Christmas present this year.
In the National Hairdressers' Federation Britain's Best Men's Photographic Stylist Of The Year 2013, Joshua Goldsworthy was placed in the top three for Britain's Best Stylist of the Year.
The three year contract will see Hills deliver general and recyclable waste collection services (excluding food waste) across the Warminster leisure
Six senior managers at Marlborough-based Hills Group - which operates in three of the most statistically dangerous industries in the UK - have completed safety courses as part of the European Week for Safety and Health.
And the firm has introduced a near-miss strategy, where close shaves are reported along
A petrol forecourt in Marlborough has celebrated its first anniversary by winning a clutch of awards at the fuel industry's answer to the Oscars.
Fraser's Budgens of Marlborough was named the best large petrol station in the South West at the Forecourt Trader magazine awards.
The addition of a third treatment room at James Hatt & Associates means even more patients can have their aches and pains treated by its top class clinicians.
- BNI launches Merlin Chapter in Marlborough
- Free workshop offers Six Steps to a Better Business
- Fed up with Marlborough's Mop Fair High Street closures? Blame 'Health & Safety', traders told
- 'I arrived in a recession, now the R word is recovery' says out-going Chamber president
- Fitness and Performance arrive in Marlborough
- Free networking at Chamber AGM
- Hairdressers make final cut in top award
- Free parking fails to boost trade, as workers nab the spaces
- Bookkeeper has her head for figures in The Cloud
- New programme aims to help women break the glass ceiling