Unveiling the 2017 programme at Swindon Library today (Thursday, March 16) festival director Matt Holland mused on how the way we
Arts & Entertainment
Written and directed by Nettie Brown of Pewsey Vale Amateur Dramatic Society, Pond Life is performed by PVADS’ multi award winning Youth Theatre.
Followers on the The Lost Cinema Facebook page are currently being polled to decide which film should be screened. Front-runners include The Breakfast Club, Bridget Jones’ Baby, Labyrinth, Dirty Dancing, and
Trees along the woodland walk called The Scotchel will be adorned with tiny doors and windows made by local children.
The inaugural Exhibition in 2016 celebrated the opening of the bookshop's art gallery. More than a thousand visitors enjoyed
Perennial festival favourites Dreadzone will be appearing at Sound Knowledge on Wednesday, February 22.
The elecro-dub-rock veterans will be playing a short set at Thirty8 cafe in support of their brand new album Dread Times, before signing copies in-store after the performance.
Rehearsals are underway for the Marlborough Community Passion Play which will take place in the town on Easter Saturday, April 15 from 4 to 6 pm. Spectators will not have to pay to watch the performance.
- 80s classic Fame comes to the stage at St John’s
- Avebury Rocks to return as a two-day festival
- PVADS Cinderella begins this week
- Your indispensable guide to fireworks displays
- It's going to be fun: St Peter's Church welcomes a young pianist and her menagerie of classical pieces
- Molly's Marvellous
- Joy and meditation when Sir Peter Beale conducts singers of the Avebury Vocal Ensemble in Aldbourne
- Christmas card captures Marlborough – and Wiltshire’s new Air Ambulance – in all their glory
- 100 years of Dada celebrated at Swindon’s festival of poetry
- One hundred free seats for pre-release showing of the film 'Starfish' at Marlborough College
- This Saturday! A music event in Marlborough for young people starring local musicians
- In pictures: Pewsey Carnival goes with a bang
- Four-legged fun kicks of fancy dress festivities
- One final push for the mighty beam engines in 2016
- Wolf Hall Live! Debbie Wiseman brings music she composed for the TV drama to open Marlborough College Concert Series
- The voice of Euro 2016 comes to Marlborough
- Folk duo come to Marlborough
- Hundreds turn out in blazing sunshine for the Pewsey Festival
- Katherine Jones: Rabley Drawing Centres new artist in residence - and print maker extraordinary
- Pewsey art gallery's timely exhibition of local artist's reconstructions of Stonehenge era
- White Horse Bookshop sponsors Richard Jefferies Society's nature writing prize
- 17th Century fashion explored at the Merchant’s House
- Motor stunt show rolls into Marlborough
- Pewsey Music Festival launches 100 Club for sponsors
- Award-winning singer-songwriter Tom Odell to perform in Marlborough
- Rock fans prepare for a summer of music in Marlborough and Pewsey
- Aldbourne Band achieve two Top Placings at the French Open Championships
- Warren Mailley-Smith's 'Evening with Chopin': a real highlight ends the fourth series of St Peter's Church recitals
- "Wiltshire's Story in 100 objects" collects county-wide treasures & visual history - and that amazing silver Cup
- Ordinary shoes with extraordinary stories at the heart of St Mary's Church art exhibition