Arts & Entertainment
Swindon Choral Society return to Marlborough College Chapel - & soprano Leigh Michelow returns to Marlborough
In a month chock full of music for Marlborough, one of the stand out occasions will be the Swindon Choral Society's performance of the Brahms Requiem and Dvorak's Te Deum (March 16).
More Articles ...
- Autumnal launch for 'The Lucky, Lucky Leaf' at the White Horse Bookshop
- Marlborough Rising: Joe Stilgoe closes on Sunday afternoon at The Priory
- If you go down to Avebury Manor gardens, you're sure of some nice surprises...
- Programme announced: a true international flavour for seventh season of recitals by young musicians at St Peter's Church
- St Mary's in Great Bedwyn to host Summer Concert by world famous Cambridge choir to raise funds for restoration
- Will they mortgage the future or cut down the family's cherry orchard? Chekhov's very modern drama comes to Ogbourne Maizey
- Coming soon: Marlborough Open Studios Preview Show – ‘quality, craftsmanship and beauty’
- It's not every day that a work of art drives into Marlborough High Street
- How 30 years of Art Fund support has helped Wiltshire Museum tell the county's story
- No Lottery grant yet for proposed Swindon museum & art gallery - Trust still aim to deliver new home for town's art collections
- Make a date to see a bus that catches the essence of pop art - catch it in Marlborough High Street
- St John's stages sell-out production of 'Annie'
- What was going on in Aldbourne last month? It's Azal & Bok's return to Devil’s End
- Justin Cook's Oil Gallery holds an end of year exhibition of selected artists
- "Whip crack-away! Whip crack-away! Whip crack-away!" - Stagecoach Marlborough expands under new management
- The sixth series of Brilliant Young Musicians begins this month - more musical treats for Marlborough audiences
- Methera Chamber Folk Group to play at Tidcombe Church: “Putting the sparkle back into tradition”
- Marlborough provides Any Port in a Storm for new Gifford's Circus show
- It's a Saturday date for Single by Sunday: young Scots group headlines Pewsey Music Festival
- Wiltshire Museum's new gallery space to attract exhibitions from national museums
- Recreating Jane Austen’s World - Aldbourne couple feature in BBC Documentary
- Toyah wows MantonFest's biggest ever crowd
- Coming in July: the twenty-second Marlborough Open Studios Art Trail
- The Third Policeman reports for duty on the Ogbourne Maizey beat - has a bicycle gone missing?
- St Peter's Church recital series ends with three 'old friends playing music together' - actually they're three widely acclaimed musicians
- At Crofton Beam Engines: Wiltshire & World War One...home life & women's role
- A unique exhibition: Katharine House Gallery hosts Peter O’Toole's eclectic collection
- Izzy Bizu to pop into Sound Knowledge during Record Store Day
- Eighty artists show their work ahead of summer Trail
- Work of 80 artists goes on show ahead of Open Studios summer trail