Sponsor Manager required
Marlborough Youth Football Club
1) No experience necessary
2) Excellent project for a local person with some time to spare and a desire to be involved in the community.
3) Voluntary role
MYFC were formed in 2009 and have 308 registered girl and boy youth footballers between U5 and U18. We also have c50 volunteers and have just introduced walking football to the over 55's.
Many age groups have entered into sponsorship arrangements with local companies and suppliers. We are grateful to each and every sponsor who are critical to us so we can fund/supply team strips and playing kit.
Crown Water and Coffee
Haine and Smith Opticians
Old School Surgery
Slater Music School
Reporting to MYFC exec, we therefore need a Sponsor Manager to:
- Initially collate and subsequently maintain sponsor details and details of arrangements/obligations.
- Develop a package of sponsorship options, including an overall Club wide sponsor package. (We currently do not have a 'club' sponsor)
- Liaise with sponsors to harness and grow relationships.
- Liaise with MYFC IT Manager to ensure website and social media sponsor promotion/visibility.
- To renew existing sponsor arrangements.
- To seek new sponsor opportunities.
The role would suit a retired or semi retired local person, who is looking for a project to help the community and is happy to approach local business/organisations.
It may also suit a parent/grandparent of one of our players who would like to help the club on the same basis as above, and has a desire or opportunity to speak to many different local companies as part of their day-to-day work.
The role offers flexible working, and attendance at committee meetings (every 6 weeks or so). Once we have set up a database and collated all existing arrangements and contact details etc, suggest 2-3 hours per week. But can be as much time as you wish and could extend into fund raising generally depending on the size of project you are interested in.
Further information or queries by same means.
Please do remember, we are non profit making, everyone is a volunteer, and our combined work is all to keep us sustainable for the benefit of the children......