Case On-Boarding Officer
A great opportunity to join a successful firm which does something out of the ordinary!
The Firm: Proximal Consulting is an extremely successful and established firm whose core work area is producing detailed KYC (Know Your Customer) due diligence background reports on individuals and companies for our clients. You can find out more about what we do at www.proximalconsulting.com.
The Role: We are seeking to recruit a part time Case On-Boarding Officer whose role will include:
- Receiving confidential client report requests: ensuring all the correct documentation has been provided and then saving and recording the information on internal systems
- Creating relevant internal electronic documents for each report request
- Managing correspondence with clients
- Updating office administration systems
- Communicating with our worldwide associates by e-mail
- Using software to generate and issue complex passwords to clients via different channels to global locations
- Encrypting client documents and files to strict company procedures
- Issuing reports to our clients by e-mail
- Assisting with other areas of day to day office administration
The Person: The ideal candidate for this role will preferably have previous office experience and:
- Be an enthusiastic team player
- Be willing to take responsibility
- Report and escalate concerns or issues to their manager when required
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Be highly organized with strong administration skills
- Have a flexible approach to working on a variety of tasks
- Appropriate and confidential handling of client data and information
- Have knowledge of GDPR and related information security processes and procedures
- Have good geographical and geopolitical knowledge, along with an interest in current global affairs
- Have good IT skills and knowledge. This is not a technical role but it does require the ability to understand basic technical principles and follow strict guidelines
- Be able to deal with and prioritize varying workloads, such as quiet periods and busy weeks, with strict deadlines
Location: This role is office based in our premises near Marlborough, Wiltshire thus you must live within commuting distance of this location. Free parking is available at our offices.
Hours of work: 1.30pm – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (20 hours per week)
Salary: The starting salary for this role is between £12,500 and £16,000, based on 20 hours per week.