Terms and Conditions for placing an ad in the Marlborough News Online ‘Free Ads’ classified section
- No Trade ads are allowed in the Marlborough News Online ‘Free Ad’ Classified section, only private sales. It is illegal for a trade advertiser to pretend to be making a private sale.
- The maximum price of the item advertised for sale in any advertisement submitted to Marlborough News Online for acceptance and publication in the ‘Free Ad’ classified advertising section is £250.00. Advertisements containing items advertised for sale at a value greater than this will be rejected.
- Advertisements containing more than one item for sale will be rejected.
- Marlborough News Online reserves the right not to publish any advertisement submitted, or to remove a published advertisement at any time, and is under no obligation to explain the reason for such refusal.
- All advertisements input by the advertiser will undergo approval by Marlborough New Online prior to publication. We will endeavour to complete the pre-publication approval process within one working day of submission.
- Advertisements will appear on the site subject to approval and once the approval process has been completed and will stay on the site for 28 days.
- It will be possible for the advertiser to return to their advertisement at any point during its publication period to amend the content, including photos. Every amendment will require subsequent approval prior to re-publication.
- Marlborough News Online is not and will not be responsible for, or party to, any transaction relating to any item advertised in the ‘Free Ad’ classified advertising section.