Burglars broke in to a house in Oare, just off the Marlborough - Pewsey road (A345) between 3pm on Wednesday 18 July and 9am the next morning and made off with a large amount of high value items.
Coopers Meadow play area will be improved and upgraded, turned into a contemporary place for children to play in safety that is in the heart of the Town.
Mayor Lisa leads from the from the front at the annual Mayor's XI v Marlborough Cricket Club match at Savernake
There is no such thing as 'RBW', or 'Robes Before Wicket' so Mayor Lisa Farrell was probably quite safe from getting bowled out in the warm-up to Wednesday's annual Mayor's XI v. Marlborough Cricket Club match at the beautiful setting of the Cricket Club's Savernake ground.
Recreational cyclist sets out to ride the 'Ride London' 100 miles challenge for Alzheimer's around the 2012 Olympic course.Self confessed 'not particularly fit person', 47 year old Mark Waring-Jones will take on the 100 mile challenge on Sunday week - 29 July - in aid of Alzheimer's Society.
More Articles ...
- Budding artists at Preshute School receive prizes from mayor
- Marlborough cyber security firm picks-up national industry award
- Savernake Forest's ash trees are suffering widely from 'ash dieback' disease
- It’s judgement day for Marlborough in Bloom
- Wiltshire Council's adult care heavily censured by ombudsman after mother's complaint
- "Promote your company/product/event here"... & here... & here - Wiltshire Council is getting into advertising
- Secrets of Wolfhall revealed in special exhibition
- Katrina rocks and MantonFest walks on sunshine
- Flaming June breaks all recent records for rainfall and sunshine
- “Huge debt of gratitude” for departing CEO
- MantonFest 'Walking on Sunshine' - TOMORROW
- Lift-off for Marlborough Rising as traders look to become involved
- "But we do have a PCSO!" Marlborough's Councillors lambast Police over lack of presence
- Marlborough's Team Rector, Andrew Studdert-Kennedy to leave in September
- Garden party in mayor’s honour at Savernake View Care Home
- Embroiderers’ Guild Summer Exhibition reels in the crowds
- Wiltshire's Town Mayors join Marlborough's Mayor Farrell to celebrate education in Marlborough over the years
- New table tennis table for Marlborough's Youth Centre, courtesy of Rotary
- All change on the High Street - sign of regeneration?
- MantonFest to be 'Walking on Sunshine' on Saturday next week
- FROTH being brewed up in Burbage over the change of use application for the Three Horseshoes
- Councillor defends the right of Marlborough residents to become obese in 'discussion' over kebab van street trader application at Leisure Centre car park
- Care Quality Commission's review highlights weaknesses in leadership of Wiltshire's health and social care
- St John's student Annabel Hitchmough to represent UK in the 420 Sailing World Championships in the USA
- Wiltshire Council U-turn on senior joint appointment with NHS Wiltshire
- The wheels on the bus go round and round with a helping hand from St. John’s Year 7’s
- Growing old gracefully and in luxury, but maybe in lonely isolation
- Temple Farm draws huge crowds for Open Farm Sunday
- We’ll miss you Miss Lemon – Pewsey Wool Shop closing
- Chief Inspector of Hospitals demands improvements at Prospect Hospice
- Closure of Outdoor Education Centres: Oxenwood to get four month reprieve
- Henry Cooper - the New Zealand cricketer - gets acclimatised to Burbage & Easton Royal ways
- The warm and sunny May in Marlborough brought two more records to add to the 2018 list
- Driving west along the A4? Spare a thought for Cherhill's Column - & help make a fuss about its state of repair
- Christmas lights switch-on saved: Wiltshire Council's seasonal gift for Marlborough...
- Former Marlborough fireman gets community order & curfew for assault on mother of his children
- George Lane car park still free to use while ticket machines stay out of order
- Town Mayor opens new clothing shop in Hilliers Yard
- Scouts honour twenty-five years of service - & encourage more volunteers to join the team
- New Town Mayor's call for openness and public participation