The Prospect Hospice in Wroughton, which serves the wider Marlborough area and has an outreach base at Savernake Hospital, was inspected by the government's regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in August to check on improvements it had demanded after an earlier inspection.
Elaine’s Travel was awarded Agent of the Year at the travel industry awards, sponsored by Carrier, at an Oscar styled ceremony held at the Natural History Museum in London last night, November 14.
'Ghost of Machines' play to a 'ghost' audience in Bristol dreamed up by 'ghosts of a machine' (otherwise known as 'bots')
"It was surreal" said Manton's Nick Whant, bass player with Ghost of Machines after playing to a near-empty Exchange in Bristol on Tuesday night (6 November) last week.
forecast in our earlier report 'One Show' presenter Matt Baker and Harry piloting the Rickshaw pedalled up London Road, past the Town Hall and did a lap of a crowded High Street.Earlier this afternoon, Monday 12 November at almost exactly the time
There has been quite a lot of chat in the national media about delays with this year's flu vaccination programme and people have been asking marlborough.news why the jabs are later than usual. So what is the situation in Marlborough?
At approximately 3pm on Monday (12 November) Marlborough will have the chance to see the Children in Need Rickshaw as it passes through the town doing a lap of the High Street before attempting the daunting Kingsbury Street en route to the overnight stop at Royal Wooton Bassett. This will be the fourth day of the 423 mile route.
More Articles ...
- Marlborough Celebrant wins national award
- How Marlborough can play a small part in keeping Climate Change at bay
- GWH not deceived by the weather's ups and downs as its winter sets in
- Coopers Meadow Play Area finally open
- The SWIFT Medics charity's mighty auction - raising funds to appoint two new doctors
- Marlborough College's new Master aims to broaden the intake with more bursaries
- October saw contrasts & fluctuations in Marlborough's weather - and only about half the average rainfall
- Bee Roadzz’ planting of 6,000 bulbs to produce bee-friendly flowers
- Grand opening for new £50,000 children’s play area in Cooper’s Meadow
- Town Council grant to 'Revitalise' to provide respite care for Marlborough's disabled
- Marlborough area likely to lose one Wilts Councillor in Electoral Review, and maybe an effective Area Board
- Marlborough's next NHS dentist will not be in the George Lane surgery
- Cleaner jailed for two and a half years for stealing from workplaces
- PARKING CHANGES - LATEST NEWS: new charges come into force on November 19
- First steps in moving Marlborough's police base to Corner House in George Lane car park
- Villagers heartbroken as thieves target four local churches
- A Quick Mop...........
- New car parking regulations & charges come into force - sometime soon?
- Ramsbury's Remembrance Wood & plans to commemorate two centenaries and two world wars
- Changes to planning law to boost fracking brings out protestors in Devizes
- NHS England fail to explain Marlborough's dentist crisis
- MARLBOROUGH'S CHANGING FACE - 2: new design for the Salisbury Road Premier Inn which will open in 2020
- MARLBOROUGH'S CHANGING FACE - 1: work to start in the Spring on renovation of the Bridge Garage buildings
- Marlborough achieves a Community First award for transforming the Youth Centre
- Marlborough's NHS dental practice to close - new contract sought
- Climate change in Marlborough and the world - the views of two local experts
- Day out on the canal for the elderly of Bedwyn
- New Principal appointed for St. John’s Academy
- A glimmer of hope in the High Street - three new businesses open
- New restaurant and bar in former Conservative Club with Shakespearean connections
- Triple honours for Marlborough in Bloom!
- Gold again! Marlborough triumphs with another Gold award in the South West in Bloom competition
- GWH is first UK hospital to introduce latest scalp cooling caps to prevent hair loss for cancer patients
- DIY SOS project creates new sensory room at Shalbourne’s Dramsdon care home
- 'Improved Access' to GPs: a new scheme to advance primary care - and introducing Wiltshire's GP Alliance
- Walking Football marches up Granham Hill to St John's big sports hall
- Wiltshire Council's savings plan comes unstuck
- Tourism: the Great West Way is already being marketed by international travel agents
- 'Englisches Frühstück' in Westphalia, courtesy of Marlborough's Sumblers butchers
- Modern Slavery: Two arrested in a High Street Nail Bar following proactive patrols by Police