marlboroughrising.com website is fully operational with comprehensive details of who's where and when, artists, volunteering and online ticket sales.Marlborough Rising line-up and schedule has now been confirmed with tickets on sale for all performances in each of the four venues across the three days of Friday 7 to Sunday 9 September. Their office is now open at 42 High St, formerly the Smiths Gore premises next door to Rick Stein, who have kindly donated the space. The
At approximately 5.20pm on (Friday) 13 July, a man walked into a boat shed in Honeystreet, and looked around before leaving and then returning a few minutes later and stealing a number of tools including spanners.
100 mile Ride London 'experience' raising funds for Alzheimer's Society on Sunday last week, the very day that we were confronted by a proper 'English Summer'. This is the story of the day in his own words.....Mark Waring-Jones completed his
More Articles ...
- Happy Birthday – The White Horse Bookshop celebrates 75 years!
- Plastics Recycling: As from Monday, what you thought could be recycled probably can!
- Poaching: arrests in Wiltshire triple since launch of police's Operation Artemis
- Marlborough Tennis to get money from town's Community Infrastructure Levy revenues
- Town Council marks retirement of two school leaders
- Police and Crime Commissioner faces tough questions from town councillors
- Wiltshire Council is using public health funds for the county's youth grants
- Ready for the rain – when it comes... Ramsbury Primary School’s new rain garden
- Oare burglary - Police appeal for witnesses
- Mayor Lisa leads from the from the front at the annual Mayor's XI v Marlborough Cricket Club match at Savernake
- Users get a say in the design and layout of the upgraded Cooper's Meadow Play Area
- Recreational cyclist sets out to ride the 'Ride London' 100 miles challenge for Alzheimer's around the 2012 Olympic course.
- NHS is saving money: some medicines available over the counter will no longer be prescribed
- Preparations to start at Great Bedwyn for introduction of new trains
- Marlborough meeting discusses Wiltshire Council's options for special schools
- Virtual reality offers a new perspective on Avebury
- Budding artists at Preshute School receive prizes from mayor
- Marlborough cyber security firm picks-up national industry award
- Savernake Forest's ash trees are suffering widely from 'ash dieback' disease
- It’s judgement day for Marlborough in Bloom
- Wiltshire Council's adult care heavily censured by ombudsman after mother's complaint
- "Promote your company/product/event here"... & here... & here - Wiltshire Council is getting into advertising
- Secrets of Wolfhall revealed in special exhibition
- Katrina rocks and MantonFest walks on sunshine
- Flaming June breaks all recent records for rainfall and sunshine
- “Huge debt of gratitude” for departing CEO
- MantonFest 'Walking on Sunshine' - TOMORROW
- Lift-off for Marlborough Rising as traders look to become involved
- "But we do have a PCSO!" Marlborough's Councillors lambast Police over lack of presence
- Marlborough's Team Rector, Andrew Studdert-Kennedy to leave in September
- Garden party in mayor’s honour at Savernake View Care Home
- Embroiderers’ Guild Summer Exhibition reels in the crowds
- Wiltshire's Town Mayors join Marlborough's Mayor Farrell to celebrate education in Marlborough over the years
- New table tennis table for Marlborough's Youth Centre, courtesy of Rotary
- All change on the High Street - sign of regeneration?
- MantonFest to be 'Walking on Sunshine' on Saturday next week
- FROTH being brewed up in Burbage over the change of use application for the Three Horseshoes
- Councillor defends the right of Marlborough residents to become obese in 'discussion' over kebab van street trader application at Leisure Centre car park
- Care Quality Commission's review highlights weaknesses in leadership of Wiltshire's health and social care
- St John's student Annabel Hitchmough to represent UK in the 420 Sailing World Championships in the USA