One hundred and sixty pupils from four local primary schools, Marlborough St Mary’s, Great Bedwyn, Ramsbury, and Woodborough descended on Marlborough Golf Club on Wednesday April 3. They were treated to team fun and games as part of a golf taster day.
Marlborough became just that bit cleaner on Friday last week (22 March) after the first of the four 'Litter Pick' sessions organised by the Town Council as part of the Great British Spring Clean initiative.
'Welcome to the House of Fun' - Councillors determined to make the Annual Town Meeting an engaging evening for Marlborough residentsAt Monday evening's meeting of the full Town Council (25 March) Councillors went to great lengths to come up with ideas to encourage residents to attend the Annual Town Meeting on Monday 15 April.
Marlborough faith group visits Swindon Muslims in solidarity following the terrorist atrocity in New ZealandFollowing the shooting and murder at mosques in New Zealand, a faith-based group from Marlborough visited Swindon Mosque on Tuesday (March 26) - in solidarity for the atrocity. The terrorist attack on two mosques in Christchurch during Friday Prayers on 15 March killed 50 Muslim worshippers and left many others seriously injured.
More Articles ...
- Councillors defiant and indignant as Boundary Commission turns a deaf ear to Marlborough's response to the proposed changes
- One-way traffic round The Green gets the elbow - but there is still a problem of parking & access
- Outdoor education: Wiltshire College pulls out of deal to take on Braeside’s courses
- Rugby playing kids in Tonga will now grow up in Marlborough kit
- New Principal at St. John’s shares his Wildly Important Goals
- Marlborough gears up for new season of in Bloom - and watch last year's success on BBC2
- Marlborough.news' new columnist: Professor Dave Waltham - geophysicist & climate change campaigner
- New Road Centre: Wiltshire Council suspends ending grant & Councillor apologises for the upset caused
- New Road Centre loses its Wiltshire Council grant - but is determined to stay open
- Marlborough business woman selected as LibDem's Devizes constituency candidate for next General Election
- Wiltshire Council's sell-off of assets & buildings raises at least £31,546,000 - and counting
- Beautiful garden springs to life at Marlborough St Mary’s
- Dismay at two care centres' future prospects after Wiltshire Council cuts
- Marlborough's new NHS dentist to open in Hughenden Yard in May
- Lent traditions alive and well in Lockeridge
- Marlborough celebration for the successful return of the Great Bustard to Wiltshire
- Wiltshire Council cuts grants to two Marlborough day care centres : Mayor's response
- Rare ABBA memorabilia to be auctioned at the Marlborough & District Lions ABBA Tribute Night
- Marlborough's Mencap group look forward to a day out funded by Waitrose's Green Token scheme
- February's weather in Marlborough: record temperatures, but for rainfall a month of two halves
- Pelham 1, 2, 3 Kingsbury Street: blue plaque unveiled to commemorate what would have been Bob Pelham's 100th birthday
- Another step forward in reorganising Wiltshire's NHS : a few steps further and the NHS will be coping with Brexit
- Sustainable Living Event coming to a village hall near you…
- Town Hall charity ball raises £13,000 for Sarcoma UK
- 'Beating the Bounds' - 12-mile Spring Boundary Walk around Marlborough to raise funs for Marlborough Lions
- Hughenden Yard: Marlborough’s ‘Packaging Not Included’ is a big hit with shoppers
- Waitrose theft: Man arrested in Chiseldon
- Widespread use of 'Drug wipes' by Police leads to a big increase in drug driving arrests
- Merchant's House granted a further seven year lease at a peppercorn rent
- Rabley Wood View development: Developer promises 40% 'affordable housing' but no replacement play area for at least two years
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Pewsey’s Good Food Garage
- St John's student wins a place in the final of UK Bebras Computational Thinking Challenge
- Climate crisis banner appears on Marlborough’s Town Hall
- Pewsey Vale’s Community First Responders get their very own 'Raizer Chairs'
- Marlborough area's growing infrastructure deficit: is St John's losing out?
- Kennet Valley pupils feel the rhythm…
- Chilton Foliat Primary School and village formally welcome new headteacher
- Pies, glorious pies….Marlborough’s newest take away
- Kennet Valley Primary School pupils learn about Brexit
- Wiltshire Council's budget for 2019-2020 means massive savings and cuts