UK annual house price growth ended 2016 at 4.5 percent, the same as 2015 according to the Nationwide Building Society.
A recent BBC reportlooked into the issue and they examined the flat fees charged by online agents which are
Renaissance Retirement is re-developing the former Old Yard building supplies site on London Road into to 28 one and two bedroom retirement apartments.
This old adage has been attributed to Benjamin Disraeli and has also been quoted by Mark Twain, but whoever came up with it understood the power of numbers.
Brexit! Everyone’s talking about it and the many repercussions it will have on the economy, the political situation and of course on the property market.
It is certainly true that many large housebuilders have seen a drop in their share price and Foxtons, one of the large London-based estate agents
First impressions count and kerb appeal is a real thing. Buyers often do a drive-by to check out the area before they make an appointment to view a property, so the importance of your front door should not be overlooked.
- Diving property sales: what does it mean for Marlborough?
- Busy time for estate agents as Winkworth opens doors
- Marlborough branch of Savills closes just months after rebrand
- Fancy living in a house like this? £3.25 million gets you the plot – you’ll just have to build it
- Marlborough’s Smiths Gore to rebrand as Savills
- Marlborough developer wins What House? sustainable house builder of the year
- Marlborough is among the most expensive places in the UK to buy a house
- Concrete and Clay star buys bricks and mortar in Pewsey
- Local experts team up for Property Forum
- After just one year, Marlborough estate agent looks to expand
- Housing stock in the Marlborough area remains stubbornly low - estate agent
- New look for Hills Homes website
- Demand outstrips supply in buoyant Marlborough property market - estate agent
- Broad welcome to Autumn Statement by estate agent
- Report names Marlborough High Street as an indie retail hot-spot
- Find out why Marlborough is the UK's second best town for downsizing
- Property Forum looks at renewables
- Withy King launches new build and plot sales team
- Estate agent's office becomes a mini art gallery
- Agent helps Swindon NFU celebrate 100 years