The Year 5 children of Great Bedwyn Primary School and their teacher, Jo Popperwell, have been given a huge boost to their inspiring and exciting elephant project with the attendance of Claire Perry, MP.
In days of yore teachers would collect frog spawn from ponds and woodland puddles so that youngsters could watch as day-by-day - often in murky
In case anyone missed it, we would like to remind readers that it is Red Nose Day...the annual fundraising brouhaha for the eminently worthwhile charitable aims of Comic Relief.
No one needed reminding at Baydon St Nicholas Primary School. They arrived at school on Friday morning well prepared for
The six metre long (20 ft) dragon, made with the assistance of parents Laura Bone and Sara Clemence, formed the centre point of an
The new school is currently under construction on the six acre site (commonly known as Van Diemen’s land) behind the current St Mary’s Infants School and will be ready to accept pupils at the start
As the autumn term ended, the St Francis community enjoyed a festive treat with a very special Panto from the Past - based on the school's seventy-five year history. It was performed by pupils in Years Three to Eight.
Twelve of the most talented performers at St John’s Marlborough, plus a few surprise guests performed in the St John’s X Factor Live Final on Wednesday in the Theatre on the Hill at St John’s to an audience of over 200.
- Never find an Angel whenever you need one at this time of year - they are all booked for the Nativity plays!
- Pewsey School Council meets the Parish Council
- Love at first sight for Preshute Primary School's new headteacher
- Claire Perry (with a bit of help from some junior apprentices) breaks the ground for the new St Mary’s Primary School
- New School Direct fast track courses for trainee teachers to be based at St John's Academy
- Historic tree chopped following lightning strike
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance's new mascot makes debut public appearance at Burbage school
- St Mary's School's Chilli Triathlon Challenge raises funds for PE equipment in the new school
- Ogbourne Primary is awarded its Green Flag as an Eco-school
- Aldbourne's St Michael’s Church of England Aided Primary School judged “OUTSTANDING”!
- Baydon St Nicholas primary school welcomes new Headteacher