The six metre long (20 ft) dragon, made with the assistance of parents Laura Bone and Sara Clemence, formed the centre point of an
The new school is currently under construction on the six acre site (commonly known as Van Diemen’s land) behind the current St Mary’s Infants School and will be ready to accept pupils at the start
As the autumn term ended, the St Francis community enjoyed a festive treat with a very special Panto from the Past - based on the school's seventy-five year history. It was performed by pupils in Years Three to Eight.
Twelve of the most talented performers at St John’s Marlborough, plus a few surprise guests performed in the St John’s X Factor Live Final on Wednesday in the Theatre on the Hill at St John’s to an audience of over 200.
Primary schools in Marlborough and the surrounding area have been busy preparing and performing nativity plays to packed audiences of parents, grandparents and
The children are members of their own School Council; elected to represent the views of all pupils and to improve their school.
Representatives from each year group joined the monthly Parish Council meeting, beginning by asking
The new headteacher at Preshute Primary School, Claire Graham, ‘fell in love with the school’ as soon as she walked in the door. Claire told marlborough.news: ‘The family community feel is in the pores of the building.’
- Claire Perry (with a bit of help from some junior apprentices) breaks the ground for the new St Mary’s Primary School
- New School Direct fast track courses for trainee teachers to be based at St John's Academy
- Historic tree chopped following lightning strike
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance's new mascot makes debut public appearance at Burbage school
- St Mary's School's Chilli Triathlon Challenge raises funds for PE equipment in the new school
- Ogbourne Primary is awarded its Green Flag as an Eco-school
- Aldbourne's St Michael’s Church of England Aided Primary School judged “OUTSTANDING”!
- Baydon St Nicholas primary school welcomes new Headteacher