Chilton Foliat Primary School Pupils are told “Grow your fiver into a new classroom and community club house”
Fundraising has begun in earnest at Chilton Foliat Primary School where pupils, together with the Chilton Foliat Community Association, hope to raise £85,000 to build a new classroom and a new and improved 68m2 Community Club House.
While government funding has been secured to build the new classroom portion of the project, a further £85,000 is needed to fund the new Community Club House.
‘And there was Mary and Joseph and the babe lying in a manger.’ Nativities end the term at local schoolsAs Christmas excitement mounts children and staff in our local primary schools have been preparing and performing nativity plays.
More Articles ...
- Not just going for gold, but gaining platinum - Ramsbury Primary wins two sports awards
- Are Exam Pressures Affecting Young Peoples’ Mental Health? A considered comment from the front line
- The long wait is over – it’s GCSE results day
- Grade improvements for St John's 'A' level students in spite of tougher exams
- St John’s Year 11 Prom - students celebrate in style
- Dinosaurs, fossils, rockets and much more at Ramsbury Primary School
- Songfest raises money for Wiltshire Wildlife Trust
- Liberté, égalité, fraternité - Vive la Révolution! Ramsbury Primary celebrates Bastille Day
- ARK eel release day and a reminder to be water smart
- St John’s Super Sonic Team rocket car blasts into fifth place
- All weather track to aid year round fitness at St Michael’s, Aldbourne
- Ooh la la… French day at St Francis…magnifique!
- Wild West extravaganza raises funds for Chilton Foliat Primary School
- A mile a day keeps the doctor away. Preshute School’s fitness drive
- “A seamless educational journey” for Burbage children as Burbage Preschool joins Excalibur Academies Trust
- Electric cars from eco factories – St. John’s leads the way in Engineering Development Trust project
- ‘A game for life’ – Marlborough St. Mary’s pupils get into golf
- How to reduce plastic pollution: Ramsbury pupils show the way
- Burbage Primary School's new classroom and Memory Orchard opened by MP
- Marlborough St Mary’s gymnasts vault into second place
- Burbage school mud larks raise money for Cancer Research UK
- Crowns, carriages, flowers, bunting, a mock wedding - even patriotic smoothies! Local schools join the Royal wedding celebrations
- Boost for music tuition at Marlborough St Mary's courtesy of Marlborough's Slater Music School
- Great Bedwyn CE Primary school joins Excalibur Academies Trust
- St John's maths whizz kids win regional final
- St. John's ends the term with a bang
- Marlborough St Mary's discover learning is fun at the Stonebridge Wild River Reserve
- Wet sponge throwing (at teachers!), Runathon, - local schools get active for Sport Relief
- 'Beast from the East' postpones World Book Day activities
- Preshute Nativity Rocks
- It’s a bug’s life at St John’s
- Santa’s Workshop – a festive play for all the family by St John's students in aid of Hannah's Trees charity
- St John’s is Alive with the Sound of Music!
- From Little Acorns Great Oaks Grow
- New Head, New Vision for Pewsey Vale School
- Popular television wildlife star Steve Backshall plants an apple tree for Burbage Primary School
- Big back-to-school surprise for pupils at Baydon St Nicholas - a new Adventure Playground!
- “Be the best you can be” - Paralympian Inspires Preshute Pupils
- 'Charlie's Charity' helps fund a new Community Climbing Wall at St Francis
- Raising Aspirations: New Mentoring Scheme Launched in Schools