A wall mural designed to reflect Pewsey’s community spirit has been created for the foyer of The Vale Community Campus. Students from Pewsey Vale School’s Year 7 and Key Stage 2 pupils at Pewsey Primary have collaborated over its creation.
St John's Year 7 Design and Technology students finished the Spring Term by trialling the model rocket cars they had designed as part of a nationwide STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) competition called Race for the Line.
Rydon, the contractors who built The Vale Health and Wellbeing Centre next door to Pewsey Vale School, have donated new laptops to the school. The donation will help to improve the school’s IT provision.
Last Friday, March 15, six St John’s Year 12 students missed school to join the second #Youthstrike4Climate in London. More than fifteen thousand students gathered in Parliament Square and marched via Downing Street to Buckingham Palace.
More Articles ...
- ‘Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye’… baby trout released into the Kennet
- If you dream it…you can do it at the Primary Schools’ Dance Festival
- Local schools raise money for Comic Relief
- Triple sporting success for Ramsbury Primary School
- Local schools celebrate World Book Day in style
- St. John’s students rise to the robot challenge - with help from Redrow
- Creating a buzz…Collingbourne Primary pupils colour their way to the top
- Pewsey Vale School art students' exhibition at the Houses of Parliament
- Chilton Foliat Primary School Pupils are told “Grow your fiver into a new classroom and community club house”
- ‘And there was Mary and Joseph and the babe lying in a manger.’ Nativities end the term at local schools
- Generous local funds give Pewsey Primary School a smart & educational playground
- Ramsbury Primary leads the way to improve reading standards in schools
- Bringing history alive at Kennet Valley School, with a bit of time travel inspiration from Dr Who
- Chinese exchange students and their teachers give Marlborough full marks
- Not just going for gold, but gaining platinum - Ramsbury Primary wins two sports awards
- Are Exam Pressures Affecting Young Peoples’ Mental Health? A considered comment from the front line
- The long wait is over – it’s GCSE results day
- Grade improvements for St John's 'A' level students in spite of tougher exams
- St John’s Year 11 Prom - students celebrate in style
- Dinosaurs, fossils, rockets and much more at Ramsbury Primary School
- Songfest raises money for Wiltshire Wildlife Trust
- Liberté, égalité, fraternité - Vive la Révolution! Ramsbury Primary celebrates Bastille Day
- ARK eel release day and a reminder to be water smart
- St John’s Super Sonic Team rocket car blasts into fifth place
- All weather track to aid year round fitness at St Michael’s, Aldbourne
- Ooh la la… French day at St Francis…magnifique!
- Wild West extravaganza raises funds for Chilton Foliat Primary School
- A mile a day keeps the doctor away. Preshute School’s fitness drive
- “A seamless educational journey” for Burbage children as Burbage Preschool joins Excalibur Academies Trust
- Electric cars from eco factories – St. John’s leads the way in Engineering Development Trust project
- ‘A game for life’ – Marlborough St. Mary’s pupils get into golf
- How to reduce plastic pollution: Ramsbury pupils show the way
- Burbage Primary School's new classroom and Memory Orchard opened by MP
- Marlborough St Mary’s gymnasts vault into second place
- Burbage school mud larks raise money for Cancer Research UK
- Crowns, carriages, flowers, bunting, a mock wedding - even patriotic smoothies! Local schools join the Royal wedding celebrations
- Boost for music tuition at Marlborough St Mary's courtesy of Marlborough's Slater Music School
- Great Bedwyn CE Primary school joins Excalibur Academies Trust
- St John's maths whizz kids win regional final
- St. John's ends the term with a bang