Electric cars from eco factories – St. John’s leads the way in Engineering Development Trust project
On Tuesday (5 June) St John's Year 8 and Year 9 students presented the fruits of their ten week Go4SET, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) project to industry experts and defended the choices they had made.
Class 6 pupils at Ramsbury Primary School held a community plastic-free event on Wednesday (23 May). The event was the culmination of months of dedicated investigation by the class into the environmental impact of plastic.
MP Claire Perry officially opened Burbage Primary School’s new classroom and Memory Orchard on Friday (May 25). As she cut the purple ribbon and declared the new classroom open she said: “This is an exciting day. It’s wonderful to see the benefits of all the fundraising. It’s always so lovely to come back to this school.”
More Articles ...
- Crowns, carriages, flowers, bunting, a mock wedding - even patriotic smoothies! Local schools join the Royal wedding celebrations
- Boost for music tuition at Marlborough St Mary's courtesy of Marlborough's Slater Music School
- Great Bedwyn CE Primary school joins Excalibur Academies Trust
- St John's maths whizz kids win regional final
- St. John's ends the term with a bang
- Marlborough St Mary's discover learning is fun at the Stonebridge Wild River Reserve
- Wet sponge throwing (at teachers!), Runathon, - local schools get active for Sport Relief
- 'Beast from the East' postpones World Book Day activities
- Preshute Nativity Rocks
- It’s a bug’s life at St John’s
- Santa’s Workshop – a festive play for all the family by St John's students in aid of Hannah's Trees charity
- St John’s is Alive with the Sound of Music!
- From Little Acorns Great Oaks Grow
- New Head, New Vision for Pewsey Vale School
- Popular television wildlife star Steve Backshall plants an apple tree for Burbage Primary School
- Big back-to-school surprise for pupils at Baydon St Nicholas - a new Adventure Playground!
- “Be the best you can be” - Paralympian Inspires Preshute Pupils
- 'Charlie's Charity' helps fund a new Community Climbing Wall at St Francis
- Raising Aspirations: New Mentoring Scheme Launched in Schools
- Bursting with books: Marlborough's Mayor cuts the ribbon to declare Preshute Primary School's new library open
- Friends for Life - Preshute Primary School Celebrates Buddy System
- St Katharine's joins Ogbourne St George, Easton Royal and other local Primary Schools as part of Excalibur
- Marlborough St Mary's - a sneak preview of a pristine new school (before the children arrive!)
- Free 30 hours child-care – or is it? Government scheme is short on funding
- Shrieks of Joy and Tears of Relief ! The new style GCSE results are out
- A* grades glitter as St John's students achieve excellent 'A' level results
- Prehistoric Marlborough: primary school pupils will be playing where once Neolithic men and women lived
- New primary school gets a helping hand from the Lions, the Lottery and others
- Together again - and again: two reunions & celebrations mark historic St Peter's final days as a school
- 'Beyond challenge' – Burbage Primary School trio's fundraising sky dive
- Education, education, education...learning more about our schools with marlborough.news
- Marlborough schools: Marking the end of several eras when St Peter's School closes its doors in July
- MP visits Great Bedwyn school for the launch of kids’ Tusk Force
- Out of the classroom and into the river - for primary pupils and their young brown trout
- Baydon St Nicholas Primary gets all togged up for Comic Relief
- Why lessons don’t drag-on at St Katharine’s
- Marlborough’s substantial new Primary School now open for Applications
- A Christmas panto with a difference as St Francis school celebrates its 75th birthday
- School’s X Factor competition hits the right note with students
- Never find an Angel whenever you need one at this time of year - they are all booked for the Nativity plays!