Year 7’s at St. John’s were treated to a hands on workshop with all sorts of exotic creepy crawlies and snakes when Jonathan’s Jungle Roadshow visited the school on Tuesday November 28.
Santa’s Workshop – a festive play for all the family by St John's students in aid of Hannah's Trees charitySt John’s BTEC Performing Arts Tech Award students are performing ‘Santa’s Workshop’ on Tuesday 12 December at 6.30pm in Marlborough Town Hall and Wednesday 13 December at St John’s Theatre on the Hill and raising money for the charity Hannah’s Trees in the process.
Neil Pritchard, the new headteacher at Pewsey Vale School, is experiencing a very busy first term. As well as the pressures of a new job, his son, baby Austin, was born only weeks ago!
Television wildlife presenter Steve Backshall's visit to Burbage Primary School on Tuesday (November 7) caused a huge buzz of excitement.
More Articles ...
- Big back-to-school surprise for pupils at Baydon St Nicholas - a new Adventure Playground!
- “Be the best you can be” - Paralympian Inspires Preshute Pupils
- 'Charlie's Charity' helps fund a new Community Climbing Wall at St Francis
- Raising Aspirations: New Mentoring Scheme Launched in Schools
- Bursting with books: Marlborough's Mayor cuts the ribbon to declare Preshute Primary School's new library open
- Friends for Life - Preshute Primary School Celebrates Buddy System
- St Katharine's joins Ogbourne St George, Easton Royal and other local Primary Schools as part of Excalibur
- Marlborough St Mary's - a sneak preview of a pristine new school (before the children arrive!)
- Free 30 hours child-care – or is it? Government scheme is short on funding
- Shrieks of Joy and Tears of Relief ! The new style GCSE results are out
- A* grades glitter as St John's students achieve excellent 'A' level results
- Prehistoric Marlborough: primary school pupils will be playing where once Neolithic men and women lived
- New primary school gets a helping hand from the Lions, the Lottery and others
- Together again - and again: two reunions & celebrations mark historic St Peter's final days as a school
- 'Beyond challenge' – Burbage Primary School trio's fundraising sky dive
- Education, education, education...learning more about our schools with marlborough.news
- Marlborough schools: Marking the end of several eras when St Peter's School closes its doors in July
- MP visits Great Bedwyn school for the launch of kids’ Tusk Force
- Out of the classroom and into the river - for primary pupils and their young brown trout
- Baydon St Nicholas Primary gets all togged up for Comic Relief
- Why lessons don’t drag-on at St Katharine’s
- Marlborough’s substantial new Primary School now open for Applications
- A Christmas panto with a difference as St Francis school celebrates its 75th birthday
- School’s X Factor competition hits the right note with students
- Never find an Angel whenever you need one at this time of year - they are all booked for the Nativity plays!
- Pewsey School Council meets the Parish Council
- Love at first sight for Preshute Primary School's new headteacher
- Claire Perry (with a bit of help from some junior apprentices) breaks the ground for the new St Mary’s Primary School
- New School Direct fast track courses for trainee teachers to be based at St John's Academy
- Historic tree chopped following lightning strike
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance's new mascot makes debut public appearance at Burbage school
- St Mary's School's Chilli Triathlon Challenge raises funds for PE equipment in the new school
- Ogbourne Primary is awarded its Green Flag as an Eco-school
- Aldbourne's St Michael’s Church of England Aided Primary School judged “OUTSTANDING”!
- Baydon St Nicholas primary school welcomes new Headteacher