Among the host of world class eventing and jumping stars competing in July at the Barbury Estate, near Marlborough, there will be a guest appearance by two former stars from the world of jump racing. Kauto Star and Denman will be a main attraction on Sunday, July 7.
Marlborough secured a dramatic derby day win at Burbage ending the hosts winning start to the season.
Batting first Burbage openers Sourish Mukherjee 39 and David Cope 39 gave the middle order a platform to build on but, after Marlborough all rounder Ben Head got the prized wicket of New
South African star Bob Homani scored a brilliant 144 as Marlborough crushed Calne at home in the match sponsored by The Bear inn in Marlborough.
Put into bat by the visitors Marlborough were in early trouble when skipper Tom Norris fell with just 8 on the board but a vital
After winning the toss and deciding to bat Marlborough began brightly with Captain Tom Norris 45 and Bradley James 28 enjoying a 70 run opening partnership.
South African Zwelibanzi Homani making his league debut began life for Marlborough with a positive 47 as the visitors reached 225-9 off 50 overs
Young people will be able to swim for free again this Easter at Marlborough and Pewsey's leisure centres.
Children aged under 16 can enjoy free swimming until April 5.
St Mary’s Church Hall on a Monday evening and a faithful band of men and women, girls and boys are dressed in traditional white gear to learn the skills of Shotokan karate. Ian Binge teaches the martial art to classes in Marlborough and Newbury.
With hopes of finishing the last league game on a high, Marlborough welcomed Bristol UWE who had been vying with Cardiff for top spot the whole year and knew coming in to the game that a win would secure their position
- Hockey: Marlborough lose again – putting their opponents out of relegation danger
- Hockey: relegation now certain for Marlborough as they lose in the final minute
- Hockey: Marlborough concede goals to Gloucester City - does relegation loom?
- Kids urged to aim high at basketball camp
- Hockey: Marlborough's very mixed fortunes at Bath and Truro
- Young netballers inspired by international star
- Young cricketer awarded development grant
- Hockey: Marlborough just miss vital points at Swansea
- Hockey: Back in action after the snow interrupted fixtures, Marlborough lose a close game
- Hockey: Marlborough lose first post-Christmas game to Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Hockey: Spirited Marlborough lose 2-5 to Robinsons
- Hockey: Marlborough go down 1-9 to university team
- Hockey: Marlborough lose to West Wilts at Warminster by four goals
- Hockey: goals galore as Marlborough lose at home to Gloucester
- Hockey: Marlborough first team’s convincing win over important league rivals
- Hockey: Relief as Marlborough secure the first victory in their new league
- Charity shoot raises £25,000
- Stars of past, present and future support Sports Forum
- Hockey: visitors’ last minute goal forces Marlborough first team to a draw
- National League basketball team looks for new players
- Hockey: Marlborough first team lose out just before the whistle
- Men’s Hockey: first team find it very tough at the top – and languish bottom of the table
- Teens given a shot at clays
- Hockey: Marlborough 1st team lose the advantage of early goals
- Call for young golfers
- Learn to play netball
- Sports personalities line up for awards
- Excellent finish to a tough season for Marlborough Cricket Club
- Hard fought victory for Marlborough Cricket Club over Wootton Bassett at Savernake
- Mike Gatting to speak at Sports Dinner
- Shock win for Marlborough Cricket Club at Bedwyn
- Epic longboard trek to stop in Marlborough
- Emphatic 10-wicket for Marlborough against Malmesbury
- Come play hockey... Marlborough Hockey Club are looking for new members
- Marlborough's woes continue, courtesy of Nationwide
- Cricket: Marlborough sink at home by 5-wickets to Lechlade
- MADJA triumph in final Wessex League match
- Canada’s Olympic equestrian eventing team are welcome visitors to Marlborough
- Mildenhall-based Jonelle Richards prepares for New Zealand’s equestrian Olympic team
- Cricket: a defeat at home for Marlborough against Devizes
- Barbury trials final day: Nicholson one-two boosts hopes for New Zealand Olympic team
- Barbury international horse trials: Wiltshire’s Kitty King wins the two star competition
- Olympic teams' horses and riders star on second day of Barbury Trials
- Barbury trials: Wiltshire rider Kitty King leads after first day's dressage
- Bumper entry for the pre-Olympics Barbury International Horse Trials
- A fine team performance saw Marlborough and District Junior Athletics club clinch third place at the Wessex League match
- Cricket: Excellent winning start to Marlborough's league campaign
- Sat 19th May - Cricket Club fixtures
- Barbury horse trials give Marlborough a pre-Olympic treat
- Marlborough Cricket Club: April Fixtures