The Queen was at Newbury Racecourse for the second day of the Dubai Duty Free Spring Trials Weekend. She watched three of her horses race - gaining a second place on the score sheet.
This weekend is full of exciting events as part of Marlborough’s Record Store Day celebrations - Saturday, April 13.
Marlborough will be Rising again between Friday 9 and Sunday 11 August when Marlborough Rising returns with a heady mix of different music genres, offering something for every taste and spread across three venues in the town.
Young patients on the Children’s Ward at Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust can now travel to surgery in style thanks to the donation of a brand new mini Tesla car - electric of course.
Marlborough will be featured in the 'Britain in Bloom' series on BBC2 this coming Saturday (13 April) at 5pm.
More Articles ...
- Marlborough artist Duncan Shoosmith reaches semi-final of Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year
- The two main charitable aims for Wiltshire and Swindon's new High Sheriff - David Scott
- Marlborough Golf Club taken over by 160 primary school pupils in golf 'taster' event
- Nigel and Joy celebrate 50 golden years with a Sumbler’s roast promise
- Local police campaign against hare coursing needs the public's help
- How Wiltshire Council is facing life after 1 April 2019
- The Marlborough clean-up - four litter picking events to make the town tidier
- Marlborough still top for shops in a National survey
- 'Welcome to the House of Fun' - Councillors determined to make the Annual Town Meeting an engaging evening for Marlborough residents
- Marlborough faith group visits Swindon Muslims in solidarity following the terrorist atrocity in New Zealand
- Councillors defiant and indignant as Boundary Commission turns a deaf ear to Marlborough's response to the proposed changes
- One-way traffic round The Green gets the elbow - but there is still a problem of parking & access
- Outdoor education: Wiltshire College pulls out of deal to take on Braeside’s courses
- Rugby playing kids in Tonga will now grow up in Marlborough kit
- New Principal at St. John’s shares his Wildly Important Goals
- Marlborough gears up for new season of in Bloom - and watch last year's success on BBC2
- Marlborough.news' new columnist: Professor Dave Waltham - geophysicist & climate change campaigner
- New Road Centre: Wiltshire Council suspends ending grant & Councillor apologises for the upset caused
- New Road Centre loses its Wiltshire Council grant - but is determined to stay open
- Marlborough business woman selected as LibDem's Devizes constituency candidate for next General Election
- Wiltshire Council's sell-off of assets & buildings raises at least £31,546,000 - and counting
- Beautiful garden springs to life at Marlborough St Mary’s
- Dismay at two care centres' future prospects after Wiltshire Council cuts
- Marlborough's new NHS dentist to open in Hughenden Yard in May
- Lent traditions alive and well in Lockeridge
- Marlborough celebration for the successful return of the Great Bustard to Wiltshire
- Wiltshire Council cuts grants to two Marlborough day care centres : Mayor's response
- Rare ABBA memorabilia to be auctioned at the Marlborough & District Lions ABBA Tribute Night
- Marlborough's Mencap group look forward to a day out funded by Waitrose's Green Token scheme
- February's weather in Marlborough: record temperatures, but for rainfall a month of two halves
- Pelham 1, 2, 3 Kingsbury Street: blue plaque unveiled to commemorate what would have been Bob Pelham's 100th birthday
- Another step forward in reorganising Wiltshire's NHS : a few steps further and the NHS will be coping with Brexit
- Sustainable Living Event coming to a village hall near you…
- Town Hall charity ball raises £13,000 for Sarcoma UK
- 'Beating the Bounds' - 12-mile Spring Boundary Walk around Marlborough to raise funs for Marlborough Lions
- Hughenden Yard: Marlborough’s ‘Packaging Not Included’ is a big hit with shoppers
- Waitrose theft: Man arrested in Chiseldon
- Widespread use of 'Drug wipes' by Police leads to a big increase in drug driving arrests
- Merchant's House granted a further seven year lease at a peppercorn rent
- Rabley Wood View development: Developer promises 40% 'affordable housing' but no replacement play area for at least two years